The Expressions of Interest for Crossrail Rolling Stock closed at the beginning of this month, and it is likely that negotiations will mean that it will be 2013 before we officially see the contract awarded. One thing has, however, happened already – Crossrail have registered the new Rolling Stock’s class name with the National Rolling Stock Library (RSL). The the new rolling stock will be designated as Class 345. The use of the “3” designation suggests that Crossrail ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (08:37, 24 September 2019)
- Ivan on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (17:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)