The Expressions of Interest for Crossrail Rolling Stock closed at the beginning of this month, and it is likely that negotiations will mean that it will be 2013 before we officially see the contract awarded. One thing has, however, happened already – Crossrail have registered the new Rolling Stock’s class name with the National Rolling Stock Library (RSL). The the new rolling stock will be designated as Class 345. The use of the “3” designation suggests that Crossrail ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Crossrail: A Hole New World (20:52, 16 November 2018)
- Anon23 on Friday Reads – 16 November 2018 (18:54, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:47, 16 November 2018)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (12:50, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)