At the last Transport Committee Meeting, Rob Holden confirmed that Crossrail were hopeful of completing negotiations with Berkeley Homes over the construction of the Woolwich station box. This was urgent, as the box (which will allow a future station to be built at the site) needs to be completed alongside other Crossrail work. In a Ministerial Statement today, Transport Secretary Philip Hammond has confirmed that an agreement has now been signed off. The full statement is below. DEPARTMENT FOR ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on 55 Broadway’s Future Under Review (21:21, 18 September 2019)
- Ralph on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (19:09, 18 September 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 16 September 2019 (17:45, 18 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:29, 16 September 2019)
- Paul S on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (16:06, 16 September 2019)