At the last Transport Committee Meeting, Rob Holden confirmed that Crossrail were hopeful of completing negotiations with Berkeley Homes over the construction of the Woolwich station box. This was urgent, as the box (which will allow a future station to be built at the site) needs to be completed alongside other Crossrail work. In a Ministerial Statement today, Transport Secretary Philip Hammond has confirmed that an agreement has now been signed off. The full statement is below. DEPARTMENT FOR ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (09:20, 25 March 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (19:20, 24 March 2019)
- ngh on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (16:24, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)