Adam Bienkov, writing at the Scoop, has confirmation from the Mayor’s Office that the Thames Cable Car project is now on hold. The Scoop quote a Mayoral spokesman as saying: The Mayor has received letters suggesting that further safety analysis of the cable car application be carried out in relation to the expansion of City Airport. To be certain these concerns are addressed he has asked the boroughs to withdraw their referrals while TfL commission a national air traffic services safety ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (10:06, 22 November 2019)
- Andrew M on Friday Reads – 22 November 2019 (09:51, 22 November 2019)
- IslandDweller on Thirty Centimetres of Safety: An Incident At Peckham Rye (09:14, 21 November 2019)
- AlanBG on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (18:33, 20 November 2019)
- Richard Kelly on LR Meetup at Royal Oak Pub, 14th November (16:27, 20 November 2019)