The Jubilee Line Those travelling on the Jubilee Line since Christmas will have noticed that its trains have developed a strange habit of repeating themselves. The new habit of doubly announcing stations is one of the subtle signs that the new signals system has entered passenger service – one announcement is triggered by the new TBTC system, the other by the standard Train Management System, the software for which has yet to be updated. For those whose knowledge of the Jubilee’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (08:28, 26 June 2019)
- Sledge on In Pictures: The DLR at Twenty Five (16:57, 25 June 2019)
- Greg Tingey on London’s First Highway: The East London River Crossings (10:31, 25 June 2019)
- Graham H on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (08:13, 25 June 2019)
- Excalabur on Monday’s Friday Reads – 24 June 2019 (12:30, 24 June 2019)