Whitechapel is a busy place at the moment. Work appears finally to have started on the SSL platforms, with hoardings now up on the two outer platforms (effectively rendering it a standard two road station for now). Elsewhere, Crossrail work is now properly underway above the Overground as well. As can be seen from the images below, the crash deck that began to appear above the ELL in December continues to progress, the last shot also gives a nice idea as to the relationship between the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)