TfL are tendering for a number of additional trams with which to expand services on the Croydon Tramlink. The Contract Notice can be read here, although there’s not much more than a basic overview yet. Currently, it appears that the intention is to run a new service between Elmers End and Therapia Lane, Mondays to Saturdays. This will need ten new tram units (with five in service at any time), and this tender is for second hand tram units with which to deliver that service and associated ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Crossrail: A Hole New World (20:52, 16 November 2018)
- Anon23 on Friday Reads – 16 November 2018 (18:54, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:47, 16 November 2018)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (12:50, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)