TfL are tendering for a number of additional trams with which to expand services on the Croydon Tramlink. The Contract Notice can be read here, although there’s not much more than a basic overview yet. Currently, it appears that the intention is to run a new service between Elmers End and Therapia Lane, Mondays to Saturdays. This will need ten new tram units (with five in service at any time), and this tender is for second hand tram units with which to deliver that service and associated ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (09:20, 25 March 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (19:20, 24 March 2019)
- ngh on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (16:24, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)