Wednesday morning saw a rather unusual scene unfold at City Hall. The London Assembly Plenary had barely started when, en masse, the Conservative Assembly Members present walked out, leaving the meeting inquorate and thus having to be dissolved. The reason for this exodus (or “mass flounce” as Boriswatch colourfully described it) was the second item on the agenda – something that has become a key transport issue in the Capital: 2. The following motion has been proposed in the ...
Unfortunately, it appears that the special 313 final service on the North London Line has now been cancelled. This is because there will no longer be a 313 unit available to run the service. On a more positive note, it appears that four-car 378s will likely begin to make an appearance on the NLL from next week onwards. Sources indicate that two sets will probably enter service on Tuesday, with more to follow as the arrive from Derby. Finally, for those whose memories stretch even further back ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on 55 Broadway’s Future Under Review (21:21, 18 September 2019)
- Ralph on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (19:09, 18 September 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 16 September 2019 (17:45, 18 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:29, 16 September 2019)
- Paul S on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (16:06, 16 September 2019)