Network Rail have released a number of new concept images for Blackfriars station, where upgrade work is now heavily underway. Network Rail claim that the work at Blackfriars is still on schedule, with the northern station concourse due to be completed later this year. This is a milestone that needs to be met, as the work needs to be completed before the track switch at Christmas can be carried out out. This will see the tracks moved into their final alignment on the eastern side of the bridge ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (14:50, 22 January 2018)
- timbeau on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (14:10, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)