We’ve covered the Crossrail demolition work at Tottenham Court Road as viewed from the TfL webcam in the TfL offices at Centre Point before. With work progressing on the project, it seems fitting to return to it once again. The video below, which comes courtesy of London Underground, shows the demolition work carried out on the site alongside Charing Cross Road from the Centre Point cam. In it you can see the demolition of 157 – 167 Charing Cross Road (which includes the Astoria), 9 ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (10:15, 24 September 2019)
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (08:37, 24 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)