172001 is currently at Willesden whilst on test runs with GBRf. Below are some pictures of the first of this new GOBLIN stock. In other GOBLIN news, the Barking-Gospel Oak Line User Group were present at the LOROL passenger board meeting this week, and got some interesting information about the line. They report that from 1st June 15-minute peak frequency will happen in the peak, but off-peak will remain every 30 minutes as freight from the NLL will continue to be diverted down the line. They ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)