TfL’s Rail and London Underground Panel reports tomorrow on the Jubilee Line Upgrades and their status. Their summary report is now online and makes for interesting reading both with regards to current timescales and some of the issues facing the commissioning of the new signalling system. Obviously the upcoming takeover of Tube Lines may mean a rethink of this report, but as things stand it remains a valid assessment of the current situation, and gives an interesting insight into the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- NickBxn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 21 October 2019 (00:41, 22 October 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (15:43, 21 October 2019)
- quinlet on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (09:16, 21 October 2019)
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (09:14, 21 October 2019)
- James Bunting on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (18:09, 19 October 2019)