For those interested in the new GOBLIN rolling stock, there’s a rather excellent video of 172001 running through West Hampstead on Youtube.
In our previous Surrey Canal Road post, we attempted to give some kind of overview of what has become an increasingly drawn out and convoluted saga – the attempt to get £7m out of the DfT in order to fulfil the station’s funding requirement. In the previous post, we quoted in full the letter sent by the Mayors of London and Lewisham to the DfT in December to indicate that Lewisham and TfL had reached a provisional agreement on how to meet the excess cost beyond the £7m the DfT had ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Librarian on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (07:40, 18 August 2018)
- Brighton Reader on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (06:40, 18 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)