For those interested in the new GOBLIN rolling stock, there’s a rather excellent video of 172001 running through West Hampstead on Youtube.
In our previous Surrey Canal Road post, we attempted to give some kind of overview of what has become an increasingly drawn out and convoluted saga – the attempt to get £7m out of the DfT in order to fulfil the station’s funding requirement. In the previous post, we quoted in full the letter sent by the Mayors of London and Lewisham to the DfT in December to indicate that Lewisham and TfL had reached a provisional agreement on how to meet the excess cost beyond the £7m the DfT had ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Taz on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (19:37, 23 February 2018)
- ap on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (14:22, 23 February 2018)
- Herned on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:42, 22 February 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (21:37, 21 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (19:59, 21 February 2018)