Current indications are that the first services in the live testing operation will be tomorrow (27th April), and will be: 1: 1205 Dalston Jn – New Cross2: 1210 New Cross Gate – Dalston Jn. The full live testing service will then be available Wednesday onwards, with the first/last services: 1: 0705 Dalston Jn – New Cross2: 0703 New Cross – Dalston Jn and: 1: 1957 Dalston Jn – New Cross Gate2: 1955 New Cross Gate – Dalston Jn As has become traditional over the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)