Given the previous ELL Post has now hit its 120th comment (and is thus rather difficult to read if you’re new to it), we felt that this was probably worth a quick post of its own. For those awaiting news of the beginning of live testing operations on the ELL, a new launch date has yet to be decided. London Reconnections understands that a decision will likely be made on Monday 26th April as to when passenger operations will begin. Many ticket offices along the line are now open, however, ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:56, 14 September 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 6 September 2019 (08:36, 12 September 2019)
- Nameless on Monday’s Friday Reads – 9 September 2019 (07:24, 12 September 2019)
- Hugh on Monday’s Friday Reads – 2 September 2019 (18:55, 7 September 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:06, 6 September 2019)