London Reconnections understands that the ELL is likely to reopen to passengers on the 15th April. This will not be the full service – which will open on the previously announced 23rd May, but will be a period of limited passenger service referred to as a “live testing operation.” During this period services will run between New Cross Gate and Dalston Junction, Mondays – Fridays only. There will be no early morning or late night services, with a 7am – 8pm pattern ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (18:50, 22 September 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (17:34, 22 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)
- Reynolds953 on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (14:50, 21 September 2019)