West HampsteadUnder the unfinished stub of the new footbridge and lifts at West Hampstead Thameslink life is begining to stir both on the embankment and the former track bed of the up and down Hendon lines. The lower slopes of the embankment have been cleared of trees and whilst builders cabins have sprouted like McDonalds prebuilt drive through branches, building materials are being accumulated on the track bed ready for the start of construction of the new station entrance in Iverson Road. The ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)