This piece was intended originally simply to be a summary of the recent Parliamentary Thameslink debate, which my colleague Mwmbwls had alerted me to and which contained a number of interesting questions about the project (and a slightly smaller amount of interesting answers from the DfT). That summary will still follow but first, however, I find myself asking a question of LR’s readership (who are, of course, far more informed than myself): At what point did the Thameslink Programme ...
With the Jubilee Upgrades set to continue for some time yet, there has been much talk of upcoming closures. At the recent Transport Committee meeting (which guest-starred both TfL and Tube Lines) it was revealed that many closure dates had already been at least provisionally agreed. The list below represents the current dates agreed for Jubilee Line closures between March and October, and the extent of those closures. It is current as of the 17th February 2010. Sat 20 February Green Park to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)