JB’s recent posting concerning the building work for Tesco at Elmers End prompted me to check the position of another Tesco project that we have been keeping our eye on – the proposed development at Redhill with its significant knock effects to the development of the former West London Joint Railway Line from Clapham Junction to Willesden. The following table shows the process required to secure planning permission, assuming that is that the decision is not called in by central ...
378137 passes through Silwood Junction on a training run from New Cross to Dalston Junction 378137 approaches New Cross on a training run 378144 waits at New Cross whilst on crew training 378139 enters Dalston Junction whilst on a training run Many thanks to Bill for the pictures
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- NickBxn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 21 October 2019 (00:41, 22 October 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (15:43, 21 October 2019)
- quinlet on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (09:16, 21 October 2019)
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (09:14, 21 October 2019)
- James Bunting on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (18:09, 19 October 2019)