Perhaps predictably, the recent Arbiter decision on funding for the Second Review Period (RP2) of the PPP agreement with Tube Lines hasn’t marked the end of the dispute with TfL. With the saga sure to drag on for some time both parties will likely continue to feature in the news, and a couple of interesting stories have already appeared giving an insight into their relationship. On New Year’s Day The Daily Telegraph reported Tube Lines’ unusual step of reaching for the Freedom ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (01:47, 21 April 2018)
- cjw714 on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (00:49, 21 April 2018)
- Toby on Friday Reads – 20 April 2018 (21:12, 20 April 2018)
- IslandDweller on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:15, 20 April 2018)
- Trey on The New Tube For London: The Driverless Train With A Driver (12:06, 18 April 2018)