Perhaps predictably, the recent Arbiter decision on funding for the Second Review Period (RP2) of the PPP agreement with Tube Lines hasn’t marked the end of the dispute with TfL. With the saga sure to drag on for some time both parties will likely continue to feature in the news, and a couple of interesting stories have already appeared giving an insight into their relationship. On New Year’s Day The Daily Telegraph reported Tube Lines’ unusual step of reaching for the Freedom ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (03:04, 24 January 2018)
- James on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:23, 24 January 2018)
- Martin on 2017 Quiz Answers (16:51, 23 January 2018)
- Herned on Crossrail: Finishing The Job (16:47, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)