The New Hammersmith & City station at Paddington Amid the atmosphere of speculation about the future of Crossrail – the company is getting on with getting on. In late April, Crossrail announced the shortlist of bidders invited to tender for the Paddington Integrated Project. The following companies have been invited to tender for the C272 – Paddington Integrated Project: BAM Nutall Ltd Bovis Lend Lease Carillion Capital Projects Ltd Laing O’Rourke Morgan Est VINCI Construction ...
[Below are the noteworthy extractions from the Commissioner’s Report – MWM] Visit by H.M. the Queen On 24 February, Richard Parry, Managing Director of London Underground (LU) hosted a visit by Her Majesty the Queen to Aldgate station. The Queen was visiting a number of locations in the City of London, to meet the people who play a key role in ensuring the success of the City.The Queen met with 40 LU employees, including station staff, train operators, maintenance staff, service ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Crossrail: A Hole New World (08:07, 16 November 2018)
- Ian J on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (21:48, 15 November 2018)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:46, 15 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)
- James Bunting on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (16:44, 14 November 2018)