• Designing wayfinding for the 2012 Olympics (CityWayfinding)
• LNER 1939 suburban lines map (MappingLondon)
• Paris’ 1900 moving sidewalk (TreeHugger)
• Historic & modern transit system maps compared (Guardian)
• Seattle’s Waterfront, minus expressway, is blooming (SeattleMag)
• Manilla’s first subway finally starting work (NextCity)
• Malaysia builds regional rapid rail (GreaterAuckland)
• Japan’s odd sleeper train (Architecture&Design)
And now, something different:
- How Uber operates in London and why it is being banned
- On Our Line Podcast #8: Talking Uber, Lyft and Mobility disruption
- You Hacked – Cyber-security and the railways
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.
Reconnections is funded largely by its community. Like what we do? Buy us a cup of coffee. There are six of us. Donate £1