Friday Reads – 15 February 2019
Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads:
- • The first Underground fare zones map, by Phil Roe (TransitMap)
- • Europe’s 5 most epic sounding modern trains (TransportDesigned)
- • Railway station vision accessibility pilot project (VIARail)
- • NYC’s new Penn Station (Fordham)
- • Vancouver’s abandoned 2010 Olympics Line streetcar (CBC)
- • Seattle-tosses-out traffic rulebook to protect pedestrians/ (StreetsBlog)
- • San Francisco freeway revolt (CalUrbanist)
- • How urban planning is turning into interaction planning (PopUpCity)
- • Mobility as a service – MaaS, explained (Reconnections)
In the mean time, do check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.