The New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) and the Partnership for New York City today announced the completion of the inaugural Transit Tech Lab accelerator, which challenged tech companies to develop products that address the city’s subway and bus challenges. Of the six companies graduating from the accelerator, four were selected to pilot their innovations with the MTA. The four selected companies are:Axon Vibe, a smartphone application that enables public transit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (20:16, 19 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)