When it comes to ‘no brainer’ public transit projects in Metro Vancouver, the long-proposed gondola cable car transit line between SkyTrain’s Production Way-University Station and Simon Fraser University’s (SFU) campus atop Burnaby Mountain fits the bill. The improvements to reliability, capacity, and travel times to reach the university’s rapidly growing mountaintop campus — the solution to the problem-ridden buses — and the expected resulting ridership should make this an obvious ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (20:16, 19 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)