• Cutaways of London landmark buildings, incl. KXSP station (Standard) • Air France cutting short haul capacity 15% (SimpleFlying) • Austrian rail stations now green powered (RailTech) • New York subway costs 3 times more to build than in London (NYMag) • Glamour of Jet Age at JFK’s TWA Terminal Hotel (CityLab) • Trolley buses better than electric buses in snow & cold (CommonWealthMag) • Moving a building on rails for LRT line (Metrolinx) How Uber operates in London and ...
TfL has secured a deal with Aviva Investors to build a mixed-use scheme, above Crossrail infrastructure and opposite the new Liverpool Street Elizabeth line station Plans are in place for 12 major developments above and around new Elizabeth line stations and Crossrail infrastructure sites. Together, the development plans cover more than three million square feet of office, retail and residential space spread across the capital between Paddington in the west and Woolwich in the east. TfL has ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Long Branch Mike on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (18:56, 21 August 2019)
- Snowy on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (16:08, 21 August 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (14:35, 21 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)