• Cutaways of London landmark buildings, incl. KXSP station (Standard) • Air France cutting short haul capacity 15% (SimpleFlying) • Austrian rail stations now green powered (RailTech) • New York subway costs 3 times more to build than in London (NYMag) • Glamour of Jet Age at JFK’s TWA Terminal Hotel (CityLab) • Trolley buses better than electric buses in snow & cold (CommonWealthMag) • Moving a building on rails for LRT line (Metrolinx) How Uber operates in London and ...
TfL has secured a deal with Aviva Investors to build a mixed-use scheme, above Crossrail infrastructure and opposite the new Liverpool Street Elizabeth line station Plans are in place for 12 major developments above and around new Elizabeth line stations and Crossrail infrastructure sites. Together, the development plans cover more than three million square feet of office, retail and residential space spread across the capital between Paddington in the west and Woolwich in the east. TfL has ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ivan on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (15:45, 19 June 2019)
- DannoH on Monday’s Friday Reads – 17 June 2019 (13:19, 19 June 2019)
- Aleks on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (12:32, 19 June 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (10:32, 19 June 2019)
- Stunt_Pants on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (21:45, 16 June 2019)