The new Grand Paris metro lines, together the Grand Paris Express, have created an infrastructure project of unprecedented magnitude: 200km of new track, of which 90 percent is under ground, with four new lines, one extension, 68 new stations, fully automated rolling stock, all for a 35 billion euro investment. It is the largest infrastructure and development project in Europe and the largest public transport project in Île-de-France since the construction of the RER. The Grand Paris Express is ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (10:44, 16 June 2019)
- 100andthirty on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (07:56, 16 June 2019)
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 10 June 2019 (07:59, 15 June 2019)
- Taz on Upgrading the Piccadilly (05:31, 15 June 2019)
- Ben on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (20:07, 14 June 2019)