The way people and goods move is set to change dramatically over the next two decades, driven by a combination of policy, technology, economics, demographics and changing consumer preferences. The Electric Vehicle Outlook is our annual long-term forecast of how electrification and shared mobility will impact road transport from now to 2040. The report draws on our team of specialists around the world and also looks at how these trends will affect electricity demand, oil use and demand for ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Reynolds 953 on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (18:35, 20 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)
- Greg Tingey on West London Line cocooned by Earls Court development (09:39, 19 May 2019)