Transport data and decision-making don't just under-represent women. In many cases they trivialise or ignore their needs completely.
• Building over Moorgate station (Building) • London electric car charge map (MappingLondon) • Tottenham Court Rd cuts both ways again (HydeParkNow) • Musk’s DC-Baltimore car tunnel idea worse than pointless (Jalopnik) • New trains for Bangkok Metro (RailwayNews) • Knapp’s rolling tube ship (OttawaRewind) • Full steam ahead for Austria’s night trains (AFP) How Uber operates in London and why it is being banned On Our Line Podcast #8: Talking Uber, Lyft and ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ap on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (20:04, 20 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)
- Greg Tingey on West London Line cocooned by Earls Court development (09:39, 19 May 2019)