Augmented reality navigation overlays direction information onto the road – no more looking down at a screen in the console for directions when you’re driving — Hyundai has unveiled a futuristic head-up display (HUD) for cars at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2019. The Holographic Augmented Reality (AR) Navigation System can show information like directions and safety warnings that appear in front of the driver’s eyes, overlaid onto the road in front of the car. The demonstration ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Long Branch Mike on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (19:40, 22 July 2019)
- Jim R on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (16:38, 22 July 2019)
- Milton Clevedon on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 July 2019 (15:45, 22 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)