This paper provides a short description of the current condition and utilization of US highways, public transit buses, and urban rail cars. It surveys what we know about how highway and transit usage responds to changes in infrastructure capacity or condition, and it describes what is known about how investments in highways and public transportation affect the organization, location, and level of economic activity in our urban and rural areas, and in particular, how these investments affect ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- rational plan on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (14:34, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- DJL on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (17:55, 22 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)