LUXEMBOURG: Transport Minister François Bausch announced details on January 21 of plans to offer free nationwide public transport. Free public transport is to be offered to all passengers, whether or not they are resident in Luxembourg, from March 1 2020 on all modes financed by the state and operating within the country’s boundaries. Funding would come from tax revenue, with no new taxes being introduced specifically for this purpose. Transport provided by local authorities would not be ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Milton Clevedon on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (12:04, 22 February 2019)
- GT on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (10:15, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (21:13, 20 February 2019)