Plans for tram-trains in Manchester unveiled as Grayling and Burnham mull expansion of Metrolink Proposals for an expansion of Greater Manchester’s (GM) tram network are in the works, Chris Grayling and [Manchester Mayor] Andy Burnham have announced, with plans for greater devolved control for the region and the introduction of tram-trains being considered. A range of proposals are being explored by the DfT, Network Rail, and Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) who will bring forward the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Alex McKenna on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (13:16, 23 August 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (11:32, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)