Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads.
- • Stripping GTR of its franchise not a viable threat (LRTwitter)
- • Central line heatwave (Wired)
- • Do Londoners dream of electric buses? (IanVisits)
- • Dunbar number for places is 25 (UniversityofLondon)
- • Recall for new Bombardier streetcars to fix welding defect (TorontoStar)
- • America’s love of SUVs is killing pedestrians (DetroitFreePress via TheOverheadWire)
- • Rich train buffs hitching their railcars to Amtrak trains (Wall Street Journal)
- • San Diego opens first new trolley station in years (ProgressiveRailroading)
- • Bus driving & operating experience simulator (CityLab)
- • Numtots: millennials who find fixing public transport sexy (Guardian)
Check out some of our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].