Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads:
- • Sub-surface line disruption averted by Thames Water (ThamesWater)
- • 6 graphs show how London’s changed since 2000 (CfL)
- • Oslo banning parking in city centre (NYTimes)
- • Boston considering east-west rail link without tunnel (BostonGlobe)
- • Urine guards installed at some L stations (ChicagoTribune)
- • Seattle’s Alaska Viaduct to be demolished (PriceTags)
- • US Transit Atlas ranks best & worst cities (CityLab)
- • General Theory of Walkability: what makes a great city (BrainPickings)
- • On the night train (HiddenEurope)
In the mean time, do check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.