Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads.
- • So what’s this franchising for? (PassengerTransport)
- • Wireless augmented reality audio Tube navigation standard (ITUNews)
- • Underground lines vertical profile maps (DanSilva)
- • TfL to cut road speeds to boost safety (MayorWatch)
- • Paris Métro car made from old train tickets (TransportDesigned)
- • Toronto’s killing streets – a pedestrian hit every 4 hours (Globe&Mail)
- • You cannot join the World Bollard Association (AtlasObscura)
- • NYC’s next big park aims for High Line magic (FastCoDesign)
- • Detroit’s Michigan Central station finally gets new use (WashingtonPost)
- • Third world transport shifts (TransportFutures)
Check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].