Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads.
- • Diagrammatic transit maps before Beck (FunctionalArt)
- • Amsterdam’s surprising metro archeology (CBC)
- • Estonia’s free public transit (Vice)
- • US National links – Spite houses & more (TheOverheadWire)
- • Can Andy Byford save the NY subway? (NewYorker)
- • The language of Numtots, urbanists and planners (PriceTags)
- • Map of ships buried in San Francisco itself (UrbanGhostsMedia)
- • Warner Bros. wants to build cable car to Hollywood sign (LACurbed)
- • My life as a tram (Monocle)
Check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].