Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Sub-surface line disruption averted by Thames Water (ThamesWater) • 6 graphs show how London’s changed since 2000 (CfL) • Oslo banning parking in city centre (NYTimes) • Boston considering east-west rail link without tunnel (BostonGlobe) • Urine guards installed at some L stations (ChicagoTribune) • Seattle’s Alaska Viaduct to be demolished (PriceTags) • US Transit Atlas ranks best & worst cities (CityLab) • General ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- rational plan on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (14:34, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- DJL on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (17:55, 22 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)