Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Sub-surface line disruption averted by Thames Water (ThamesWater) • 6 graphs show how London’s changed since 2000 (CfL) • Oslo banning parking in city centre (NYTimes) • Boston considering east-west rail link without tunnel (BostonGlobe) • Urine guards installed at some L stations (ChicagoTribune) • Seattle’s Alaska Viaduct to be demolished (PriceTags) • US Transit Atlas ranks best & worst cities (CityLab) • General ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:16, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (16:11, 26 May 2019)
- Margret Thatcher on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (14:17, 26 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (12:53, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (21:44, 25 May 2019)