It’s that time of year again. Advent calendars are being opened, presents purchased and the tabloids are preparing their ‘outrage’ pieces about vital Christmas works. That means, of course, that is time for the London Reconnections Christmas Transport Quiz. An annual tradition, the Christmas Quiz tests not only your transport knowledge but also your ability to think laterally. The questions are intended to vary between easy and difficult, but not impossible – or at least not ...
The interactive kiosks will be rolling out across the UK next year. Maximus Networks, a British smart city telecoms company, is investing £150m in a national network of over 2,000 interactive streetside hubs across the UK. On the back of its plans, it has commissioned signage and street furniture manufacturer, Trueform, to manufacture the Max 3 hubs which will be installed on high streets across the country throughout 2019 and beyond. Trueform is the main supplier of Transport for London’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- asl on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (21:13, 24 April 2019)
- 100andthirty on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (13:53, 24 April 2019)
- ap on ATO, a Go-go: Signalling the SSR (09:58, 24 April 2019)
- Graham H on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (11:24, 23 April 2019)
- Malcolm on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 April 2019 (21:19, 22 April 2019)