New demands and innovative ideas mean designers are taking a closer look at trolleys, the onboard workhorse whose role is changing fast. If you think some things never change and that the onboard trolley is beyond reinvention, you probably didn’t get a sneak preview of the new kid on the block which made its debut, behind closed doors, at WTCE in Hamburg this year. Two companies are promoting tailor-made solutions including the Café Roulant, a trolley with an inbuilt patented lift system to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (21:44, 25 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (21:41, 25 May 2019)
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (19:34, 25 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (14:56, 24 May 2019)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)