According to the Office of Rail and Road, there were 428 million UK passenger journeys in the first quarter of 2018-19 alone. London Waterloo is by far the busiest station in the country, with 99 million passenger entries and exists in the 2016-17 period. With so many travelling, getting passengers from A to B as smoothly and efficiently as possible is absolutely vital. New rail stations are being designed with efficient wayfinding at their core, as a means to ensure smooth passenger flow as a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aneconspeaks on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (22:17, 25 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (21:41, 25 May 2019)
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (19:34, 25 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (14:56, 24 May 2019)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)