Passive smoking can help fix London’s filthy air pollution crisis – if choking cities are to clean up their act, air pollution will need to become as socially unacceptable as smoking indoors. Are we finally waking up to the damage that air pollution causes? In years to come will polluting our air be thought of in way as we think of plastic waste, passive smoking or drink driving? Around London parents and teachers are becoming concerned about air pollution near schools. Those that ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: A Hole New World (00:08, 12 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (19:24, 11 December 2018)
- ngh on Back to the Future: (Re)lengthening and Shortening at Waterloo (07:07, 11 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:03, 9 December 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (21:04, 9 December 2018)