Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Victorian railway viaduct transformed into home (TreeHugger) • Unofficial Paris Metro map improvement process (SmashingMag) • NYC subway mosaics tell visual stories (99%Invisible) • Chicago L card game (MassTransit) • The train as the mobile office (CityLab) • We need to talk about cars (Spacing) • Difference between mobility & accessibility (StrongTowns) • Car ownership is losing its allure (CBCSpark) • Hack turns ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: A Hole New World (00:08, 12 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (19:24, 11 December 2018)
- ngh on Back to the Future: (Re)lengthening and Shortening at Waterloo (07:07, 11 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:03, 9 December 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (21:04, 9 December 2018)