During Dutch Design Week, the Dutch national railway company NS showcased their outlook on the future. It involves the fusion of work, home, and transit on board the trains of the future. Working part-time or freelance, without an office space, always traveling between meetings with a laptop or iPad while balancing family life and work without even thinking about the 9-to-5 itinerary of the past. This lifestyle is becoming a reality for many young people in cities worldwide and it’s calling ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)