Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Station sponsorships and TfL (Reconnections thread) • King’s Cross Coal Drops Yard history & photos (HydeParkNow) • Vacant underpass now useful public space (PopUpCity) • The Millennials improving Boston’s transit system (Politico) • Soccer fields sprouting up at Atlanta’s rail stations (CityLab) • The map of every building in the US (NYTimes) • Vehicular terrorism and pedestrianism (CityLab) • Stay Grounded network ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Crossrail: A Hole New World (20:52, 16 November 2018)
- Anon23 on Friday Reads – 16 November 2018 (18:54, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:47, 16 November 2018)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (12:50, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)