Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Tube Lines connections tabletop dice game – rules (PracticeTheoryPlay) • Tube Lines game – printable map (PracticeTheoryPlay) • London’s other massive tunnel construction operation (E&T) • Her Majesty’s nuclear flying boat (WarIsBoring) • The real costs of trains vs planes (DW) • Paris keeps its car ban along the Seine (CityLab) • Calgary builds pedestrian bridge but rednecks complain (Guardian) • Model ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (14:56, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)