Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • St Pancras at 150 (HydeParkNow) • Women built “The Ladies’ Bridge” – Waterloo (AtlasObscura) • Why Liverpool MerseyRail needs its Circle Line (CityMetric) • How Boston designed its T (CityLab) • E-Scooter deaths show urgent need for safer streets (StreetsBlog) • LA’s Regional Connector downtown tunnel construction (LACurbed) • US National Links: Paving potholes with pizza (TheOverheadWire) • Hong Kong ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: A Hole New World (21:32, 22 October 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:31, 22 October 2018)
- Mr Beckton on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (19:10, 22 October 2018)
- Betterbee on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (11:56, 22 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)