With the King Street Transit Pilot coming to its official end this fall, we’re all taking stock of the project’s results. Overall, the pilot has been a positive success. We know from data released by the City and TTC that the pilot has dramatically improved the transit experience for the (now) 80,000 riders on the 504 and 514 streetcars since the pilot rolled out in November 2017. We also understand that foot traffic along an expanded public realm has kept pace with seasonal norms, even ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- JohnMF on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (11:34, 16 July 2019)
- ap on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (11:08, 16 July 2019)
- ngh on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (10:09, 16 July 2019)
- John on Friday Reads – 12 July 2019 (05:45, 14 July 2019)
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 8 July 2019 (21:44, 9 July 2019)