Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Choo Choo Chat on Crossrail with John Bull (GeoffMarshall) • Green number plates to boost electric cars sales (Guardian) • France’s TGV expansion takes new direction (CityLab) • UPS moving to electric delivery trucks (FastCompany) • Boston’s T subway network is falling apart (BostonGlobe) • NYC World Trade Center Subway station reopens 17 Years after 9/11 (InterestingEngineering) • Portland mulls closing 4 light-rail stations ...
Government agency Rail Projects Victoria (RPV) has begun the search for companies to help deliver the Melbourne Airport Rail Link. Launching the registrations of interest (ROI) process on September 12, RPV said it will help the Victorian government assess which organisations have the experience and capability to bring the project to fruition, as well as gauging interest from private sector investors and operators. Designers, engineers, rail systems providers, rolling stock providers, investors, ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anecon on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (19:58, 22 October 2018)
- Mr Beckton on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (19:10, 22 October 2018)
- Betterbee on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (11:56, 22 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)