Dresden, the state capital of Saxony, Germany wants to set up 76 mobility hubs in the city area. At these stations, users can quickly switch between environmental friendly and city-friendly means of transport such as bicycles, car sharing, electric cars and local public transport. Six of these will be implemented as pilot sites: Pirnaischer Platz, Bahnhof Mitte, Altpieschen, P+R Prohlis, Fetscherplatz and Wasaplatz. Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AG (DVB) receives financial support for these pilot ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- JohnMF on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (11:34, 16 July 2019)
- ap on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (11:08, 16 July 2019)
- ngh on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (10:09, 16 July 2019)
- John on Friday Reads – 12 July 2019 (05:45, 14 July 2019)
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 8 July 2019 (21:44, 9 July 2019)