Elon Musk appeared on the “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast on Thursday [6 Sept], where he said The Boring Company started as a joke. Musk said that he couldn’t be sure the project’s ambitious plans to build a high-speed transport system under Los Angeles would be successful but that the idea was born out of “desperation.” “I don’t see any other ideas for improving the traffic,” Musk said. In a new interview, Elon Musk described The Boring ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (20:16, 19 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)