Elon Musk appeared on the “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast on Thursday [6 Sept], where he said The Boring Company started as a joke. Musk said that he couldn’t be sure the project’s ambitious plans to build a high-speed transport system under Los Angeles would be successful but that the idea was born out of “desperation.” “I don’t see any other ideas for improving the traffic,” Musk said. In a new interview, Elon Musk described The Boring ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (18:22, 19 April 2019)
- Russell.FL on Friday Reads – 19 April 2019 (15:56, 19 April 2019)
- Hackneyite on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:53, 19 April 2019)
- The Future’s Bright, The Future’s Orange on No Do Nothing Option: The Increasing Cost of the Bakerloo’s Trains (19:41, 17 April 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 April 2019 (21:18, 16 April 2019)